The MacTay Group is sourcing for a young dynamic and experienced individual to join its Human Resources Team; to work closely with the Outsourcing unit.
Human Resources Business Partner
OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB:
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The HRBP will service as a consultant to management on Human Resource related issues.
- Conduct periodic meetings with respective business units.
- Conduct meetings with line manager providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirement related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions, transfer.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restrictions, workforce planning, succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Manage day to day co-ordination (supervising) of onsite employees
Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not Specified
EDUCATIONAL: BSc. Graduate or equivalent
AGE: 25-40 years
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Good, confident communicator
- Good facilitation and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office particularly
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent standard of written English
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of employment law
- Commercially and Financially astute
- Report Writing
- At least 4 years’ experience of working as a HR professional with at least 2 years working with a leadership level on a consultative and partnering basis.
- Experience of advising managers on a range of people matters (e.g. discipline, grievance, performance management, sickness absence, recruitment, etc.)
- Experience of working with middle/senior managers
- Experience of working in a stand-alone role
- Experience of implementing new initiatives and rolling out new ways of working
- Ideally have operated in a multisite HR role
- Experience of using a recognized HR Software/Database System
- Experience of working in a legal, professional services or education environment
- Ability to establish effective relationships
- Strong Team spirit
- Excellent Communication skills
- Project Management/Supervisory Skills
- Strong supervisory skills.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately.