Templedata Ghana is the leading cloud provider, providing virtualized infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, and many other services to customers in West Africa. Templedata runs a globally distributed environment, operating at massive levels of scale. Businesses, educational institutions and governments agencies depend on Templedata for secure cloud services and solutions.
You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsibilities will include establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts.
- Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in helping to define and deliver the overall Go to Market strategy.
- Engage in field sales, marketing, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for Templedata.
- Set a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it’s in line with the Templedata strategic direction. This includes developing detailed account plans to track the progress of solution provider and achievement to goals.
- Set and manage revenue targets and work to achieve/exceed goals.
- Manage and close a pipeline of business associated with the solution providers.
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using Templedata solution.
- Understand the technical requirements of our solution providers and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
Required Skills or Experience
The ideal candidate must possess strong business acumen and IT skills that enables them to engage at the Chief Technical Officer (CTO) level as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen, along with working knowledge of software architecture and the enterprise software landscape.
- At least 3 years of sales or business development experience.
- A background in these technologies: VMWare SDDC and NSX, Cisco ACI, Amazon Azure, Microsoft Azure and OpenStack vendors will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the cloud computing industry and understanding of core customers’ security processes
- Ability to solve critical issues in a timely manner
- Advanced studies (degree), preferable IT or business related
- Willingness to travel
How To Apply
You can send your CV to email@example.com
Salary: Commission based and bonuses