Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to hire suitably qualified candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Product Sales Engineer (Valve and Control)
Job Location: Lagos
- The Product Sales Engineer will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as connecting back to existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels.
- Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Min Required Experience:
- Qualification: A degree in relevant course or in any numeracy based course.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ industry experience
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV. kindly make the subject of the mail the “Job Title”.
- Application Deadline: November 24, 2017
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.