Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: Terminal Automation Engineer
- The Integrated Services Manager is to provide business services advice expertise across elements of any projects. He/she shall directs the team and ensures that project activity adheres to the high standards of the company principles. The Integration Manager shall act as the focal point of contact between the project and the company.
- Leads requirements discovery and design meetings with customers
- Ability to articulate complex technical topics clearly and concisely to both business and technical audiences in both written and verbal form.
- Demonstrated team-lead experience: managing the work products of others, creating estimates/WBS, ensuring quality.
- Design application functionality, data structures and the integration with other data sources and destinations
- Assist in the requirements specification for application deployment
- Creates high value, low cost designs leveraging best practices and standard process of implementation.
- Provide functional technical expertise of development tools, implementation methodology and/or related.
- Assist in design and development of user interface functionality and the implementation of workflow rules
- Ensure that all components of the technical architecture are properly installed and integrated.
- Conduct application testing for performance and reliability.
- Resolve technical issues related to application modification and/or product functionality
- Provide technical support and technical quality control throughout all stages of the project.
- Consistently demonstrates creativity, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Assist the users during production roll out.
- Strong communication skills working effectively with people at all levels.
- Coordinating with Product House about customer/Internal feedback for product enhancement and fixes.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies independently and quickly
- Transfer technical knowledge to customer and Partner team members
- Provide coaching and mentorship support to team members.
- Manage time effectively and efficiently
- Qualification: A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical degree
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ work experience
- Experience in delivering process automation projects in the capacity of a technical leader
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV. kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: November 24, 2017