Leatherworld, an indigenous but world class furniture retail outlet was established to meet the need for genuine furniture in the Nigerian market and west Africa hubs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Management of petty cash transactions.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Eye for detail
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
Min Required Experience:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- HND/B.Sc or equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th November, 2017.