Raeanna Nigeria Limited – An end to end collocation telecommunication infrastructure service provider. A wholly indigenous firm, that specializes in turnkey telecommunication, civil and electrical engineering construction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fiber Optics Technician/Civil Assistant
- Should be able to install new cable lines, both underground and on telephone poles.
- Perform maintenance on existing cables, including evaluation tests and repairing old or malfunctioning cables.
- Cut and splice fiber optic cables
- Troubleshoot and perform maintenance to resolve signal problems.
- Locate problem areas and perform other repairs as needed
- Install and maintain network systems for private lines and determine solutions for any issues preventing the service from operating normally.
- Civil supervisors should be able to use construction equipment, such as plows, trenchers, borers and winches to dig trenches, either to lay underground cable or to install poles
- Civil supervisors should be able to install terminal boxes, insulation, and other auxiliary equipment, such as signal amplifiers and repeaters
Min Required Experience:
- Civil assistants should have two years’ experience
- Technicians should have three to four years’ experience
- Minimum of Senior School leaving certificate (SSCE) is required for technicians and civil supervisors.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: November 17, 2017