Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
Looking for a candidate to manage our Enterprise Sales Operations in West Region. The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Entrenching the Airtel Business Brand within the Enterprise Market (All segments) with a view to having the dominant market share in the designated region.
- Leading teams in the acquisition, growth and customer management of B2B customers in the region.
- Full accountability of Regional B2B revenue, brand equity, B2B relationship management, B2B customer service, B2B revenue assurance and debt management.
Applicants must have;
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in Social Science or Arts
- Postgraduate Degree in Marketing, an MBA would be an added advantage.
- Significant experience in Sales, Customer Service or Marketing within the Telecoms sector.
- 5 years’ work experience working in B2B
- 10 years’ selling experience of Telecommunication products with 5 at a managerial level
- Sound understanding of the telecoms value chain
Vacancy closes 13th December 2017