PROVIDE EXECUTIVE SUPPORT TO THE COUNTRY DIRECTOR
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the country director including:
- Support in the arrangement of travel, meetings and events on behalf of the director, where needed in collaboration with other departments
- Support preparation of external correspondence such as official letters and reports, survey or communication documents dissemination.
- Support with the regular review of Country strategy strategic plan of action and organizational culture change management project updates
- Support internal communication as need be with SMT, other departments and mission field offices in order to improve internal communication and harmonization of level of information.
- Attend external meeting with or on behalf of the country director and prepare minutes or key highlights of the meeting for dissemination.
PROVIDE EXECUTIVE SUPPORT TO THE SMT AND REGIONAL TEAM
- Support the preparation of senior management team (SMT) and monthly coordination meeting (MCM) meeting’s agenda, attend and prepare the meeting minutes for sharing with SMT members, support to collating information for sitreps and other updates or reports for HQ
- Follow up with individual SMT and regional team members on action points
- Maintenance of files on key topics as required
- Support editing and layout of donor reports and communication documents where requested
- Provide administrative support to individual SMT and regional team members as needed and time allows
- Attend external meeting with or on behalf of SMT/regional team members and prepare minutes or key highlights of the meeting for dissemination
- Master’s Degree in project management, internal relations, social sciences, health/nutrition, development or other related field;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Proficient in MS Office Applications;
- Problem management capacity;
- Planning and analysis capacity;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good knowledge of the humanitarian architecture and transformative agenda
- Creative and innovative;
- Good attention to detail;
- Good diplomatic and negotiation skills;
- Disciplined and able
- Action Against Hunger provides accommodation & per diem in country, but candidates are encouraged to seek their own funding to facilitate flights, lodging and food.
- The intern will be able to use the regular Action Against Hunger program transport and movements of cars to do the primary data collection.
- Action Against Hunger will support the visa
- The intern will need to have active health insurance, and cover visa costs and flight travel. S/He will also need to bring his or her own computer. Action Against Hunger will support visa process.
How to apply:
Please apply with resume and cover letter to:
Closing date: 12 Jan 2018