Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lekki Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bid Engineer
- To support the acquisition of new projects and project bids by conducting analysis on new business opportunities.
- Preparation of proposals to clients in various areas of company interest
- Sourcing for vendors in various areas of interest of the company
- Getting intelligent inside information from contacts on proposals and areas to look out for
- Sourcing for partners for bids and to execute projects
- Preparation of bids; response to clients tenders either soft or hard copies
- Monitor Nipex portal and other portals for opportunities
- Meeting with contacts for bids tendered for or about to be tendered for
- Research market opportunities the company can engage in
- Sourcing for business from contacts in various areas of business
- Take up NCD roles as assigned
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences or Business Administration related field.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years cognate work experience preferably within a reputable and structured business environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Functional Competence
- Business Development
- Planning and Control
- Opportunity and Relationship Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time Management and ability to deal with details
- Ability to show impartiality and zeal to maintain integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s (MSword format) to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject the mail.
Application Deadline 3rd December, 2017.