Staffline Consulting Limited – Our client, a young startup in the travel and hospitality sector who is involved in travel reservations, hotel bookings and visa applications.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Executive
- Ability to make ticket sales.
- Ability to identify prospects, close deals and expand our clientele.
- Ensure tickets are delivered to the customer before travel date.
- Ensure effective follow up on customer travel plans
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved at all times
- Ensure that all periodic payments to regulatory bodies ie. IATA, NANTA, NCAA etc are executed.
- Ability to keep a good track record of sales of tickets and other travel services; hotels reservations, visa etc.
- Assist and provide the necessary information to customer enquiries.
- Act as intermediary between the airlines and the agency by ensuring there is day-to-day correspondence with the airlines on ticketing and reservation issues.
- Conduct market surveys and advice management periodically on findings
- Keep self and the team up to date on product, service, policies and procedures through regular team meetings thereby ensuring effective communication.
- Ensure all payments are accounted for and reports forwarded to account department.
- Should have a minimum qualification of OND
- Must have at least 1 – 3 years working experience in a Travel Agency or airline in similar capacity.
- IATA certificate and experience on Ticketing.
- Have good knowledge of the travel industry as added advantage
- Ability to use minimum of two GDS applications (Amadeus, Sabre and Galileo)
- Proficient IT skills with good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office, Excel, Corel draw, power point etc