Graduate Trainee Programme
Imagine what we can accomplish together
Our Graduate Trainee Programme offers bright young individuals the opportunity to learn first-hand about our businesses through a carefully designed accelerated learning programme which combines the theoretical and the practical using classroom instruction, mentorship and on-the-job training. With access to the latest technology, experienced professionals and a challenging work environment, you will be given the tools to accelerate your long term personal and professional development.
In order to apply for our Graduate Trainee Programme, you must:
- Have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1)
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) at the point of application
- Have less than two years post-NYSC work experience
- Be able to work collaboratively within and across teams
- Have a track record of exceptional performance and possess great interpersonal and communication skills
- Be objective, meticulous and be able to channel creativity towards idea generation, problem-solving and execution
To apply, please click here.