Roles & Responsibilities
Vendor Relationship Management
• Relate with or set up meeting with Third party suppliers or vendors on Supply chain related matters.
• Assist with Conducting an annual Service Level Agreement review. This is done as indicated on the contract per vendor
• Assist with quarterly or annual evaluation of vendors performance
• Ensure that services rendered by Third party supplier align with billings raised, and ensure complete treatment of same payment
• Assist with updating the Budget database with all third party supplier related price details
Process and Policy Documentation
• This is an annual process but during the year some changes may take place more than once. Tasks includes..
• Follow up with teammates as regards updates/review of process and local policy documentations.
• Ensure the updates or modifications made to the various process documentation are reviewed with the Unit Leads and by the Country manager
• Follow up with the Country Operations Partner for approval of the revised process/policy documents
• Ensure the dates for the various updates/reviews are accurately effected on the various documentation
• Upload these documents to the specified repository and ensure they are available when needed and accessible when required
Business Continuity and incident Management
• Create a schedule for the disaster recovery exercises/test for the servers and links. This exercises could be quarterly or monthly depending on the application or links as stated o the SLA.
• Ensure the various exercises are carried out as at when due. And also ensure proper follow up with team members
• Anchor and Document the DR exercises/tests when they take place
• Generate a report from the dR exercise/test, review with the country manager and ensure all participants at the DR exercise/test signs off.
• Submit a copy of the report to R&Q, upload a copy on the appropriate repository and file the hard copy
• Incident reports: A report on every technology incidents should be created should there be any. This report should be review by the country manager and upon approval submitted to R&Q and filled. A copy of this report should be kept in the IPT folder
• Ensure these reports and available when required and accessible by relevant stakeholders
• Maintain a current hard copy of these policy documents are kept in a fire proof cabinet
• First degree ( Minimum of Second Class Upper Division ) in Computer Science and computer related disciplines (Computer Science, Computer with Economics, Computer with Mathematics,
• Certification related to information security (comptia +, CISSP, CISM,CEH, ISACA, audit, penetration) is a plus
• Minimum of 1 year IT experience.
• Must have an in-depth knowledge of established computer-industry security procedures for multiple computer platforms
• In-depth experience with windows operating systems
• Knowledge of the enterprise application systems, disaster recovery processes, Business Impact Analysis, business continuity planning, etc
• IT Audit experience (if possible)
• Document/process management experience
• Good written and oral communication ability
• Action planning, Motivating, Analytical mind and strong problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to work independently in a highly dynamic environment and work under intense pressure.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
• Ability to train PwC users on use of computer software and hardware in both office and classroom situations
• Ability to work alone with less supervision and as a team member