Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited has an history dated back from 1996 when the company was initially established as a partnership between RCG – Moody International and Nigerian investors. In 2014 the company became a fully owned Nigerian company with many worldwide partners for service delivery.
Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing/Technical Staffing Services (TSS), Technical Inspection Services (TIS), Expediting/Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training, Cargo superintendent and Procurement Services.
- Responsible for implementing policies and programs and coordinating community affairs strategies and activities necessary to progress company projects/initiatives.
- May coordinate execution plans for land management/ compensation, leadership recognition, benefits management, industrial relations, social/community development and information management.
- Develop and maintain supportive relationships with regulatory bodies to ensure statutory compliance is maintained in functions performed.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Experience in dispute management and managing effectively in multi-cultural environments, understanding of government systems and legislation, program planning, community relations skills.