Airetl Nigeria is looking for suitable candidates to fill the role of Retail Shop Manager in the following locations:
Successful role holder would be reponsible for implementing and monitoring service delivery strategy in their respective Showrooms and ensure that the customer base within their territory enjoys remarkable positive in-store experience complete with query resolution.
- Managing Showroom Financials
Track, manage and control stock movement within and out of assisgned warehouses
Ensure availability of all company products and services in the Showroom
- Asset Management
Manage all compay assets in the Showroom
Ensure systems and equipments are in working conditions
Escalate all Showroom facility issues for prompt resolution
- Customer Experience/ Satisfaction
Relationship management; build strong relationships between Airtel and its customers
- Query Resolution & SLAs
Monitoring and ensuring adherence to all Showroom processes
Ensure Showroom Agents have the required work tool/ accesses
Ensure all Showroom queries are resolved within the approvd SLA
Monitor turnaround time for all al queries/ enquiries and institute pricess improvements when required
Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of all Showroom Financials.
Minimum of 4 direct reports (off roll Agents).
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a customer service with working knowledge of customer admistration tools and industry software.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Above average skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have a passion for customer satisfaction and service delivery
- Attention to detail
Vacancy Closes on the 30th of January 2018