An integrated energy and investment group. We manage and take interest in extensive network of crude reserves, petroleum products, gas pipelines, power, and storage terminals. We aim on investing in greenfield developments, assets management, and M&A either as a complete package or sole services. Our creative asset-backed approach has helped, in establishing strategic relationships with number of public and private financial bodies in support of our continuous international business development.
- Promptly prepare cargo/charterer liability insurance declarations, and complete voyage reconciliations to identify loss/gain differences for each operation.
- Planning and preparing for multiple contract close-outs and an orderly transition of contract documentation to the trading unit.
- Monitor progress of vessels during voyages, review storage plans, and LOI’s to ship owners.
- Lead preparations and administration of all third party contracts.
- Coordinate and lead administration and contracts during execution of the work, including contract change management, lien waivers, insurance and claims mitigation.
- Handle all aspects of customs exportation/importation where applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or supply chain.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is heavily preferred .
- Demonstrate multi-functional teamwork experience, communications and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of project management system is preferred but not required.