Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
- Fully responsible for day to day Campaign Optimization based on Analysis of Campaign Performance, including Bid/Budget Management and Landing Page Analysis
- Setting up of campaigns
- Performance analysis – assist Head of Growth Marketing with knowledge in order to improve the performance of the campaigns
- buting to continuous improvement by proactively assessing latest digital practices and Methodology.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3 Experience in Adwords (SEM & GDN) and Facebook Ads
- Perfect English.
- Mastery of MS Excel.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders