Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September, 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November, 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
CONSUMER INSIGHT MANAGER
- Act as the link between Consumer Marketing and the field Sales team
- Develop a TM strategy and annual TM plan for each category in the portfolio which delivers excellent trade execution to support/deliver the key consumer/brand objectives
- Develop and provide the Sales teams with appropriate tools and support materials to drive outstanding execution of the Trade Marketing category plans (sales presenters, Point Of Sale materials)
- Develop a trade visibility programme
- Develop subordinates in the Trade Marketing team to build a bench for the future
The person must:
- Be self-motivated
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be a “people-person”
- Be very detailed and research oriented.
- Be able to multi-task
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelors Degree
- MBA an added advantage
- Minimum 7 years sales experience in a major FMCG blue chip organization
- Experience of Trade Marketing
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.