- Manage cash flow and ensure that cash is not misused
- Ensure that entire bank book statements are tallied with bank reconciliation statements as collected from respective banks
- Monitor bank balance to ensure that organization has adequate funds
- Monitor individual staff advance accounts to ensure advance accounts are cleared within finance policy
- Reconcile debtor/creditor monthly
- Manage payment of salary and related benefits including preparation and submission of social security, provident fund and related taxes to business and government agencies
Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting management is required.
- At least 2 years practice experience in accounting, preferably an NGO sector.
- Understanding in the finance and accounting systems.
- Good command on using MS. Excel and accounting software.
- Knowledge of database and SUN system is an advantage.
Salary Range: THB 23-27K per month
Benefit: Annual leave 21 days per year, Social security, Provident fund, Life insurance and Health insurance
Please call us at 02-279-6601-2 Ext. 103 for more details.
- An application letter indicating how you meet the key requirements and expected salary along with an updated CV including two referees need to be sent to Jobs.email@example.com
- We respect all applications but we will respond only to the shortlisted candidates
- Deadline: 2nd May 2018