Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September, 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November, 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
PPM Electrician (Packing)
- Carry out routine PPM in the Production packing lines according to maintenance best practices.
- Diagnose root cause of electrical malfunction
- Replace faulty electrical component of machine such as switches, motors, sensors, relay etc.
- Document and analyze test result such as infra-red thermometer readings.
- ND in Mechanical Engineering or any Industrial Maintenance related discipline
- 5 O’ level credits in not more than 2 sittings.
- must be physically fit
- must have good communication skill
- must have good electrical aptitude an troubleshooting abilities
- must have basic computer skills
- 3 Years relevant experience in related industry
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.