Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September, 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November, 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
- Receiving and issuing of spare parts and consumables, verify the correctness of the materials supplied and ensure operational efficiency in the production process.
- Monitor and keep inventory of the store to identify stock level and advice on re-order level.
- Liaise with the clearing unit of the group to facilitate the clearing and discharge of all imported stock for the operations of the company.
- Arrange spare parts and consumables to ensure easy access and prompt delivery to user department upon request.
- Maintain and update proper documentation of requisition for materials collected by the user department to ensure compliance with the company’s rule and procedure.
- Ensure that all warranty parts are properly tagged for easy identification
- ND in Mechanical Engineering or other Technical Science related discipline
- 5 O’ level credits in not more than 2 sittings.
- must be physically fit
- must have good communication skill
- must have good troubleshooting abilities
- must have basic computer skills
- 3 years relevant experience in related industry
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.