The Senior Staff Rotation and Reassignment Exercise (SSRRE) 2019 is a corporate annual exercise to foster mobility, promotesystematic and timely succession planningof senior positions withinUNICEF, and facilitate talent identification of suitable candidates for leadership posts globally.
SSRRE 2019 – Senior Staff Positions Batch is open to internal and external applicants. All applicants are invited to apply to those positions where they meet the specific profile/position requirements.
1. Each applicant is invited to express a maximum of up to five post preferences, listed in order of priority in the e-Recruitment application form. Please note that at least three of the posts applied to should be at the applicant’s present level, again prioritized. Internal applicants at the P4 level may apply up to five posts at the P5 level only.
2. Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the vacancy announcements, in particular the profiles/country typologyand requirements specific to each position.
3. Internal applicants who have not yet served in duty stations classified D and E, should be open to applying for such opportunities, as the Executive Director expects all senior staff to periodically serve in D and E duty stations.
4. Applicants are requested to submit one application to SSRRE 2019- Senior Staff Positions (Batch)through the UNICEF e-Recruitment system, accompanied by an updated Cover Letter and CV, as well as the references; internal applicants should provide their two most recent PERs. Applicants will be asked to indicate their preferences in order of priority during the online application process.
5. Applications should be received by 22 May 2018, by creating a profile and applying through the UNICEF e-Recruitment system. Given the large volume of applications, candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
6. A few posts have been identified as “fast track” given programmatic priorities. This will entail a swift review with decisions expected prior to the global rotation review.
The full list of SSRRE 2019 – Representative Positionsare listed below. Please visit LEADIntranet-SSRRE2019 Page, to view detailed Vacancy Announcements (VAs), Country Profiles, Guidelines on SSRRE 2019, FAQs, updates and other information.
EAST ASIA AND PACIFIC
1. D-1 Representative, Cambodia
2. D-2 Representative, China
3. P-5 Representative, DPRK
4. D-2 Representative, Indonesia
5. D-1 Representative, Philippines
6. D-1 Representative, Vietnam
EUROPE AND CENTRAL ASIA
7. P-5 Representative, Belarus
8. P-5 Representative, Kazakhstan
9. P-5 Representative, Kyrgyzstan
10. P-5 Representative, Turkmenistan
EASTERN AND SOUTHERN AFRICA
11. P-5 Representative, Eritrea
12. D-2 Representative, Ethiopia
13. P-5 Representative, Lesotho
14. P-5 Representative, Malawi
15. D-2 Representative, Somalia [fast track]
16. D-1 Representative, South Sudan
17. D-1 Representative, Zimbabwe
LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN
18. P-5 Representative, El Salvador
19. D-1, Deputy Regional Director, Panama[fast track]
MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA
20. P-5 Representative, Djibouti
21. P-5 Representative, Iran
22. D-1 Representative, Jordan
23. D-1 Representative, Lebanon
24. D-1 Representative, Syria
25. D-1 Representative, Yemen
26. D-2 Representative, Afghanistan
27. D-2 Representative, Bangladesh
28. P-5 Representative, Bhutan
29. D-1 Deputy Representative (Programmes), India[fast track]
30. P-6 Deputy Representative, Pakistan
30A. D-1 Deputy Regional Director, Nepal [fast track]
WEST AND CENTRAL AFRICA
31. D-2 Representative, DRC[fast track]
32. P-5 Representative, Guinea
33. P-5 Representative, Guinea-Bissau
34. P-5 Representative, Liberia
35. D-2 Representative, Nigeria
36. P-5 Representative, Senegal
37. P-5 Representative, Togo
38. D-1 PD – Associate Director (Social Policy), USA
39. D-1 PFP – Deputy Director (Operations and Finance), Switzerland
40. D-1 PFP – Deputy Director (Private Sector Engagement), Switzerland
41. D-1 PPD – Deputy Director (Multilateral Partnerships & Intergovernmental Relations), USA
42. P-6 Supply – Deputy Director (Supply Operations), Denmark
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization. To apply, click on the following link http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=512787