Nextzon Business Services Limited Vacancies: Executive Marketing
Nextzon Business Services Limited Recruiting
One of the major players in the Nigerian telecommunications industry and a subsidiary of one of the foremost telecommunications companies in Africa, providing- Mobile Services, Fixed Telephony
Services, International Data Access Services and National Long Distance Services within Nigeria.
Executive, Marketing (NXT /TELC V)
• The successful candidate will be responsible for directing, managing and controlling the marketing services environment of the company.
• He/she will define strategic objectives and broad plans of action for the marketing function of the company as well as initiate appropriate changes in line with the direction of the company with a view to ensuring thatthe company’s revenue targets are achieved and that customer lifetime value is enhanced.
• The occupier of this office will also be responsible (inter-alia) for developing and mamtaining a product portfolio plan as well as positioning, implementmg and managing the advertisement and promotions portfolio of the company.
The candidate must possess the following skills and qualifications;
• A good degree in Social/Management Science or Humanities from a reputable institution
• A post graduate degree in Marketing or related field
• A relevant professional qualification will be added advantage
• Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in a similar position with at least 5 at managerial tevel
• Experienced in the marketing and selling of telecoms products and services
• Creative and entrepreneurial skills
• Experience in conceptualizing and successfully implementing marketing campaigns
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
• Ability to network effectively
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you qualify and are interested in any of these positions, please send in your resume (as an attachment) stating the reference code of the position being applied for as the subject of the email to:
No other format of application will be accepted.
Closing Date: 20th July, 2010.