Savings Manager Job Vacancy at FINCA Nigeria
FINCA is recruiting for a highly-motivated and hands-on Savings Manager who thrives in dynamic environments to be part of the pioneer team for FINCA’s regulated microfinance bank start-up in Owerri, Nigeria. The Savings Manager reports to the Chief Operations Officer and is responsible for the establishment and management of FINCA’s savings mobilization and sales strategy, communication and integration of the strategy into the company’s business framework, leadership in its execution and achievement of outreach objectives in a way that supports the FINCA subsidiary in pursuing its mission with a minimum of risk and a maximum of efficiency.
- Deliver products in a highly efficient and profitable manner that creates an overall positive customer experience
- Win community trust, respond to client needs and raise client awareness regarding the benefits that FINCA products can provide them
- Review and revise savings mobilization strategies, objectives and product design for each targeted market segment
- Propose targets for the delivery of savings products to FINCA clients, monitor progress versus budgets and propose adjustments or remedies as needed
- Drive and sales and distribution efforts among savings team members and provide input for organizational communication and marketing efforts
- Support market intelligence efforts by market segment and propose product adjustments accordingly
- Manage staff performance on savings and address staffing and training needs to enhance product delivery and efficiency
- HND/BSC in Marketing, Business Administration or Related Field
- Minimum 5 years of experience, preferably in retail banking or sales environment with 2 years at management level
- Proficient in MS-Office Suite (especially Excel) Fluency in English required, Igbo or other local language skills strongly desirable.
- Competencies in analysis, problem solving, customer service, leadership, and people management.
- Commitment to establishing a successful function within a growing organization
- Willingness to relocate to Owerri, Nigeria and to travel within the country (up to 40% of time)
- Enterprising and self-driven personality with the ability to adapt and acquire new skills
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Results-oriented, with the ability to drive projects from inception to execution stages
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong fit to FINCA’s desired corporate culture and values, and is committed to furthering FINCA’s mission and vision. In particular, must demonstrate a commitment to transparency and integrity
- Understands the needs of a start-up, with willingness and ability to perform duties beyond the scope of work
For consideration of your application, CVs must be in Word or PDF format and a maximum of 5 pages.
READ MORE TO APPLY