Scripture Union (Nig.) Press & Books Limited, a fast-growing Publishing firm and Christian Book marketing outfit in Nigeria with headquarters in Ibadan needs qualified Christians to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Assistant Production Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Min Required Experience:
Prospective applicants should possess as follows:
Be a born-again Christian with Missionary Spirit.
- A minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in the field of Industrial, Production, Manufacturing, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering. M.Sc. and/or active membership of a relevant professional body will be added advantage.
- Have at least 5 years cognate experience in industrial production; experience in plastics industry and project management certification will be added advantage.
- Age: Not above 40 years
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and ability to employ same to maintain effective working relationship among colleagues.
- Able to lead a diverse team of skilled persons to deliver complex tasks/projects even under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic setting.
- Display high degree of professionalism and multi-disciplinary problem-solving ability.
- Organised and able to perform administrative tasks.
- Knowledgeable in quality management.
- Relevant IT skills.
Remuneration: Package is attractive, and target driven.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV’s and credentials with reference letters from either their local church Pastors or SU leaders as a single PDF or MS file in this order:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Relevant copies of Credentials/Certificates
- Reference letters
All applications MUST be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job title as the subject of the mail while all application should be addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Scripture Union (Nig) Press & Books Limited,
U.I. P.O. Box 4011,
Note: Multiple submission will be disqualified. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2017