Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to hire the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Executive (Rotating Equipment /Capital Equipment Products)
- The Regional Sales Executive shall be responsible for Sales and marketing of product, service and refurbishing of capital goods in Domestic /International market.
- He/she ensures profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team.
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Evaluate store and individual performances
- Report on regional sales results
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
Min Required Experience:
- A degree in Sales, Business Administration or Mechanical Engineering
- MBA added advantage
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ work experience
- Experience in steam turbine industry will be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV and make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Application Deadline: November 24, 2017