Scripture Union (Nig.) Press & Books Limited, a fast-growing Publishing firm and Christian Book marketing outfit in Nigeria with headquarters in Ibadan needs qualified Christians to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Min Required Experience:
Prospective applicants should possess as follows:
- Be a born-again Christian with Missionary Spirit.
- A Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related field.
- Have at least 3 years cognate experience in auditing.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and employ same to maintain effective working relationship among colleagues.
- Must be a team player and ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
- Have high degree of professionalism and discretionary ability.
- The ability to travel extensively to all the branches
- A sound analytical and discretional skills in problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task with excellent attention to detail.
- Readiness to work in any part of the country.
Remuneration: Package is attractive and target driven.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV’s and credentials with reference letters from either their local church Pastors or SU leaders as a single PDF or MS file in this order:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Relevant copies of Credentials/Certificates
- Reference letters
All applications MUST be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job title as the subject of the mail while all application should be addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Scripture Union (Nig) Press & Books Limited,
U.I. P.O. Box 4011,
Note: Multiple submission will be disqualified. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2017