Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Integrated Services Manager
- The Integrated Services Manager is to provide business services advice expertise across elements of any projects.
- He/she shall directs the team and ensures that project activity adheres to the high standards of the company principles.
- The Integration Manager shall act as the focal point of contact between the project and the company.
- Coordinate purchase of materials and logistic
- Coordinates all technical services for work over rigs
- Lead demand to management.
- Operate model development and oversight of multi-user support services.
- Establish contracts relating to services such as temporary power/generators, bulk fuel, waste management, vegetation management etc.
- Coordinates all technical services for drilling rigs
- Source, maintain and manage operational performance.
- Understanding of commercial compliance and value adding strategies
- HSSE compliance and leadership skills
Min Required Experience:
- A degree in relevant course.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience
- Previous business advisory/management experience with relevant tertiary qualifications in Business or Project Management
- Proven ability to deliver on complex integrated service solutions in a large organization preferably within the Oil and Gas
- Proven capability to engage internal stakeholders, often across multiple business divisions as well as external vendors and service providers.
- Competence working with contractual and legal documentation
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills Willingness to travel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV. kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: November 24, 2017