ORGANIZATIONAL AND DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT (Business Development Consultant)
Responsible for providing human capital management advisory services to businesses. Helps companies develop and communicate policies, train employees, and implement a recruitment process.
In addition to project delivery, your role will also include delivering presentations and courses and contributing to thought leadership and business development in your specialist area.
• Advise companies on best human capital management practices.
• Helps clients strategically integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations.
• Perform internal reviews and audit of current systems and policies.
• Perform quality assurance checks.
• Delivers surveys to employees.
• Conduct investigations and research into reclassification and classification.
• Match job seekers to employers.
• Ensure business practices are in accordance with human resource policies and labour laws.
• Help train managers and HR employees.
• Provide company with updated salary and job description information.
• Help implement applicant tracking systems
• Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
• Lead HR-related projects.
• Provide advice on discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences and advise on appropriate outcomes.
• Develop employee restructuring plans.
• Devise severance packages.
• Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
• Provide review and approval of requests for reduction -in-force, reorganizations/realignments.
Interested applicants are to forward their application with subject of mail: ORGANIZATIONAL AND DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT (Business Development Consultant) to ( email@example.com )