Verite Microfinance Bank Limited is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
Verite MFB takes pride in our strong, enthusiastic and youthful management team which gives us the ability to tirelessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that is of highest quality to the unbanked.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Daily Contribution Collector
- Ensure daily collection of funds from SME daily contributors.
- Attend a daily morning meeting with Team Lead in the Bank’s preferred location.
- You are to report directly to your Team Lead everyday and the Product Manager every Mondays.
- You are to abide by all rules and regulations of the Bank.
- You are to submit to the Team Lead/HR firm reports of all transactions daily.
- You must ensure you meet set targets.
- You are to source for SME owners and other prospects interested in saving a stipulated amount of money with the bank for a given period of time.
- Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the Marketing Department.
- Ensure all applicants are advised on fate of applications within reasonable time.
- Maintains the privacy of customer information and the security of all records
- Other duties as assigned by the MD/CEO.
- Qualification: SSCE/OND only
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
- Application Deadline: November 25, 2017