Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
- The Administrative Secretary will perform administrative and clerical tasks in an effective manner.
- The Administrative Secretary will provides office services by implementing
- Organize & Schedule Appointments.
- Update and maintain office policies & procedures.
- Schedule, prepare material for meetings and handle minutetaking.
- Manage Daily, Weekly & Monthly agenda, arrange new meetings and other appointments.
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed.
- Handle both internal and external correspondences, emails, memos etc.
- Manage and maintain budgets and carry out invoicing.
- Organize travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts.
- Arrange in-house and external events.
- Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Ability to handle Microsoft packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook etc
- Ability to handle basic office equipment
- Ability to create and maintain database.
- Calender management.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to Follow Directions
- Ability to Work Independently
- Maintaining Confidential Information
- Meeting Deadlines
- Problem Solving
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online