SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR
- Receives all Supply Request (SR) and submits them for validation after checking and verifying necessary information, such as realistic delivery dates, relevant item-codes, Objective Code, Cost Center, validators and verify the prices of the items in the (SR).
- Follows up on all SRs from the day of reception until the delivery of the goods to the customers
- Prioritizes urgent orders for the purchasing unit
- Investigates the reason of delayed SRs to avoid it in the future.
- Ensures that all SRs are timely processed and dispatched to relevant departments and sites.
- Liaise with Dispatch to decide and prioritize cargo shipments for the field.
- Is the focal point for all costumers for questions related to preparation of SR including creation of item-codes if need be.
- Ensures that financial rules are respected and applied based on Delegation Financial threshold
- University degree in supply chain and logistics or Business administration
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar field
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good computer skills (Word and Excel).
- Finance background and excellent knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software is and asset
- Proactivity and flexibility
- Capacity to carry out complex activities
- Good communication and Negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and sense of initiative
- Capacity to deal with people, to lead and to develop contact
- Capacity to integrate the ICRC logistics procedures
- Strong sense of responsibility and adaptability
- Flexibility, availability to work over time when needed
- Willingness to learn
How to apply
- Send Curriculum vitae and contact details of three referees to ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org
- Clearly indicate “Supply Chain Administrator Abuja” as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)
- In the body of the mail, please indicate the following in the format as seen:
- Current location
- Languages you speak
- Years of relevant experience
- NYSC status
The deadline for the submission of applications will be 12.02.2018, 16:30 h. Late application will not be considered
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
However, ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
For more information about the ICRC, please visit our website www.icrc.org