Evolving from a single Flour Mill in the port of Apapa more than five decades ago, we are now a publicly traded, vertically integrated supply chain of food, agro-allied and logistics and support businesses.
CHANNEL SALES OFFICER- MODERN TRADE
- Manage and develop FMN’s business in existing Modern Trade outlets in a defined territory .
- Identify opportunities to expand our business relationship into selected local supermarkets in the territory
- Negotiate and start business relationship with identified outlets
- Manage all merchandisers deployed in existing national chain outlets and ensure that they are working according to the agreed procedures and delivering the results expected
The person must:
- Be self-motivated
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be a “people-person”
- Be a good negotiator
- 5 ‘O’ level credit including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in FMCG sales in Nigeria
- Minimum of one year managing Modern Trade outlets in similar role
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.