Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September, 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November, 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
- Responsible for directing and supervising the activities of assigned personnel involved in the maintenance of Mechanical Equipment while ensuring quick response and resolution.
- Review maintenance work orders to determine priority of need based on production schedules and urgency of problems.
- To participate in diagnosis and repair of major breakdown and to estimate time of repair and ensure timely return of repaired equipment.
- Carryout planned preventive measures within scheduled time.
- Maintain and update a log of maintenance work done for reference purposes.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Sound Communication skill.
- HND/First Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 O’ level credits in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in a recognized manufacturing company
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.