United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ATM Field Engineers
Locations: Abia, Akwa Ibom (Uyo), Onitsha South(Anambra), Benue (Makurdi), Warri South (Delta), Calabar Municipal (Cross River) , Benin City (Edo), Port Harcourt (Rivers), Ibadan South-West (Oyo), Abeokuta South (Ogun), Lagos (Lagos), Kano Municipal (Kano), Kaduna South (Kaduna),Municipal Area Council (Abuja (FCT)),Enugu South (Enugu)
Contract Type: Permanent
- Software Installation and Configuration of ATM Terminals
- Troubleshooting and repair of faults on ATM
- Ensuring Optimal maintenance of all Terminals been supported
- Identification, removing and fixing of faulty components on ATM Terminals.
- Ensuring Customer satisfaction at all times
- Interpretation and resolution of major faults on ATM Terminals.
- Train ATM Custodians on how to resolve first level ATM issues
- Work with Branch Custodians to ensure competent & thorough Tier 1 support and general upkeep of ATMs
- Work continuously with the support desk to ensure ATM availability at all time.
- Troubleshooting and resolving all network related challenges
- Ensure proper documentation of common technical issues and resolutions
- Handle call services on weekends and public holidays when assigned