FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
IT BUSINESS ANALYST
- Direct the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
- Act as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for platform applications.
- Work with functional leads (Operations, Sales & Marketing, and Corporate Services) to transform and develop new requirements across the enterprise including design and implementation.
- Interface with vendor partners and design optimal solutions
- Create and maintain workflow, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements
- Create training materials and documentation for application users and train new end users on other related applications
The Person Must:
- Be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Be able to write and interpret reports, business correspondence, and/or procedure manuals.
- Be able to effectively present information
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings
- Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline
- Prince 2 /PMP Certification an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in technical and/or process improvement project management