Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regional Technical Manager (RTM)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Specialization: Power Utiity Engineering
- Reporting to the Regional Head, the RTM will develop and implement appropriate strategies to deliver on the Regional Technical targets
- Keep abreast of current trends and serves as a technical advisor to the Region to improve technical strategy & operations.
- Conduct periodic inspection programs to ensure technical assets and equipment are functioning optimally (transformers, cables, etc.)
- Coordinate cohesive functioning of O&M teams at the BHs to ensure a high degree of reliability/availability of equipment and facilities
- Implement various maintenance related programs including routine, proactive, preventative and predictive maintenance
- Ensure that technical operations are executed in compliance with safety rules, policies and procedures
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with a deep understanding of principles and practices of power distribution operations
- Minimum of 15years supervising technical operations within the power utility industry (at least 5 of which should be in a senior technical role).
- Membership of a professional body is required (i.e NSE, COREN etc)
- Good working knowledge of laws/regulations governing the Nigerian Power Sector is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- When the page opens, click on “Click here see vacancies” and select “Regional Technical Manager (RTM)” to apply accordingly
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.