Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a leading 3rd Party Logistics Company in the provision of Shipments, Clearing & Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage Removals and Procurement Services to blue-chip firms in the country.
We are currently seeking to engage a Business Development Manager to join our team.
Previous experience and knowledge of the Logistics industry would be an advantage. The selected candidate would be expected to build market positioning by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships on behalf of the Company.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, potential and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities and recommending equity investments
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with Company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protect Organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance Organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Manage acquired mandates on products and services
- Develop a situation analysis of existing products and services including strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to assist in the sale
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Strong Customer focus
- Smart thinker and Execution skills
- Business and entrepreneurial spirit
- Prospecting Skills,
- Sales Planning
- Territory Management,
- Market Knowledge,
- Willing to travel at any time
- BSc in any discipline
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a similar role
- Must reside in Abuja
APPLICATION CLOSES ON THE 20TH OF APRIL, 2018