We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Technician
Job number: 20449BR
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for a Data Technician to join our team in Ibadan.
- The job holder will own and supervise the integrity of data, ensuring all inputs, outputs, Manufacturing Process Logs, Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are properly captured, updated and available.
- He/She will be Single point of Contact for Records in the Manufacturing Department.
- Capture and report accurately, performance targets as per Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) given on:
- Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)/Uptime
- Conversion Cost
- To identify opportunities within the team by understanding “trends and patterns” that can help achieve improved performance and implement them in consultation with the management.
- Ensure all shop floor support systems (PI&T, Scanners System) are always functional and fully utilised with any operational issue with the systems escalated appropraitely for immediate resolution.
- Perform daily SAP confirmation of production, COGI Clearance and Stock Reconciliation with Leaf Ware-house.
- Constantly seeks to minimise NVA (Non Value Add) processes and employee activities.
- Present stock, perform stock count and create stock report from SAP during the monthly Stock take exercise
- Ensure records such as Stock Report, Production Plan vs Actual, Addback, Rejects, Winnowing, Fibex, Tobacco Transferred etc are updated daily to achieve the Performance objectives
- Support the team by deploying logbooks and process sheets through the IWS Phase Journey
- Provide requisite guidance to the production shop floor team.
- Work effectively with all stakeholders whose activity has direct impact on performance.
- Teamwork, leadership and organizational skills are critical.
- SAP knowledge is compulsory
- Ability to use Microsoft office tools at basic proficiency level (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook).
- Familiarity with structured problem solving tools and ability to arrange data in clear, concise, and well-organized written reports.
- Coupled with the above, good technical knowledge and factory experience is essential to succeed in role
- Minimum qualification BSc
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online