Roles & Responsibilities
• Lead, supervise, mentor, coach and evaluate engagement teams on financial audits of Banks, Investment companies and Oil & Gas/Energy companies using International Standards on Auditing (ISA)
• Lead Accounting Advisory and other Assurance Engagements.
• Serve as effective liaison and representative between the firm and the client.
• Work harmoniously and productively within a team; providing necessary supports to superior and motivating less experienced team members to deliver their work in the most efficient and effective manner.
· 3 – 5 years audit experience
· Focused and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential)
· A passion for delivering an exceptional client service
· Good analytical and organisational abilities
· A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
· Effective communication skills when working at all levels
· A demonstrated ability to take responsibility, work autonomously and use initiative, especially when working to tight deadlines
· Finance or Accounting related background