Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, one of Nigeria;s foremost manufacturing company is currently recruiting for the position of
- Implement procurement strategy, policy and control in line with company goals and objectives.
- Coordinate and carry out regular market surveys to ensure that the company’s vendors and suppliers are supplying required qualities at competitive prices.
- Establish strategic relationships with key contractors who are aligned to the company’s needs
- Manage and supervise activities of Procurement Officers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and analytic skills.
- Good consulting & customer service skills
- IT and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Team orientated and results focused
- First degree in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering
- 5 O’ Level credits
- CIPS and COREN will be an added advantage
- 5 year cognate experience
- Experience in Contract Management
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.