The Fred Hollows Foundation, an international NGO founded in 1992 has been a driving force in the
development and implementation of blindness prevention programs in some of the poorest and most
isolated regions in the world. Currently operating in 25 countries throughout Africa, South Asia and
South East Asia, The Foundation is working to end avoidable blindness. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will participate in ensuring a high standard of overall financial management support for The Fred Hollows Foundation (FHF) supported programs in
Previous experience in working for a development, government or community based organisation
will be looked at favourably. In addition you should demonstrate your ability to cultivate key
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 3+ years’ program coordination and implementation experience in an international
- development or community based organisation
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management or Commerce.
- CPA (K) or ACCA.
- Experience coordinating outcomes through partners, as well as the ability to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to interpret financial management data
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal English skills as well as Swahili
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, ERP and SUN systems.
Fluency in written and spoken English as well as the ability to travel domestically including travel
to remote locations will also be essential.
This is an exciting time to join The Fred Hollows Foundation Kenya as we seek to deliver even greater
impact and enhance our ability to accomplish our vision.
- The Fred Hollows Foundation Kenya Nairobi office
- International Development Organisation
Applications should be made via our website: https://www.hollows.org/au/careers/currentvacancies
and should include your resume and cover letter addressing all areas expressed in the
‘experience, skills & attributes’ section of the Job Description as well as details of your current and
The Fred Hollows Foundation is committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas where we work.
Applicants are advised that The Foundation reserves the right to conduct police checks and other screening procedures to ensure we maintain and promote a child safe environment.
Closing date: 29 Jun 2018