Options Consultancy Services is seeking a Finance and Logistics Officer, based in Nigeria, who will play a key role in our new ASRH programme by supporting our programme and grant financial reporting and monitoring, project and HR administration and logistics management.
The Finance and Logistics Officer will work with a small programme team to efficiently allocate resources and operationalise the programme. This involves implementing and monitoring finance and administration policies and procedures, supporting costing of workplans and regularly analysing spend against forecast, organising logistics.
Please see the Job Description for more details.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Relevant experience on a donor funded programme in a similar role
- Experience in preparing and monitoring budgets and developing monitoring and reporting systems
- Experience of overseeing medium to large sized grants awarded to sub-contracted organisations
- Experience of managing programme logistics and ability to provide financial analysis for decision-making
- Experience in using QuickBooks accounting software
Options is an equal opportunities employer.
- To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role to Harriet Andrews at [email protected].
- Candidates should state the role (Finance and Logistics Officer) and their name in the email submission subject header.
- Closing date for applications is: 28th June 2018
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.