Our client is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry.
We are currently in search of qualified candidates with solid experience in the oil and gas industry to handle some of their key projects for our client, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (Oil and Gas)
- Coordinate with the activities of instrumentation to ensure amenability with laid down standards and requirements.
- Ensure consistency and continuity in the engineering interfaces with other interfacing packages where applicable.
- Liaise with contractors and subcontractors to outline and implement all the requirements and instrumentation systems
- Assist in the assessment of engineering, procurement, construction, installation and review of contractor/subcontract’s engineering and as well as vendors in relation to electrical and instrumentation systems
- Supervise electrical and instrumentation discipline trainings at detailed engineering in terms of technical, planning and interfaces and reporting aspects.
- Handle and promote the most cost-effective solutions in the design of the engineering facilities, including promotion of substitutes for electrical and instrumentation design to optimize projects.
- Prepare plans and schedules as are required to support the construction activities at the engineering facilities.
- Degree/HND in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years to 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas production facilities especially in a reputable oil service company or an Oil and Gas company handling and maintaining electrical equipment’s.
- Knowledge of applicable design software’s, applicable codes and standards for electrical engineering and construction.
- Very IT proficient.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competent in engineering design, construction, procurement, maintenance, bosiet, commissioning and project management services.
- They have several years’ experience in Oil and Gas, Instrumentation and Electrical, General support and Training.
- With one of the best training centres in Africa solidly producing outstanding personnel over the last several years.
- They’ve been identified as the only Nigerian company capable of certain simulation training in Yokagawa and DCS systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a soft copy of their CV the subject of the mail should be “Electrical Engineer”. to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Deadline: July 27, 2018