The Onshore Project Manager will deliver scopes of work, ensuring projects are delivered to schedule and budget whilst delivering a quality service in accordance with ADIL systems, processes and procedures.
Support in bid preparation, lead project reviews and oversee different projects in execution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the project work scope for onshore oil and gas developments
- EPC scope management
- Deliver Lean Project Management principles
- Manage and lead bids for facilities portion
- Lead project reviews including supplier reviews, gate reviews and governance reviews
- Define and lead project teams
- Support the development of personnel assigned to projects
- Ensure adherence to ADIL systems, processes and procedures to ensure quality of service delivery
- Strive for continuous improvement through knowledge sharing
- Identify and manage risks
- Manager interaction with stakeholders
- Efficiently manage project delivery
- Focus on delivery within the project budget and schedule
- Develop work scopes
- Manage the engineering and procurement activities, package management and engineering assurance
- Manage the specification, tendering and execution of contracts ranging from single well tie-backs to major onshore infrastructure projects
- Manage interfaces with subsurface, wells and topsides
- Manage construction and commissioning activities to handover to operations
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent preferable
- Project Management professional preferable
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience as onshore project manager, preferable gained through working for an EPC contractor or oil & gas operator as a project manager
- The candidate will have experience of EPC management, construction, handover and commissioning
- In depth knowledge in Oil & Gas Practices, contract management and managing multi-disciplined organisations and engaging at senior leadership level.
- Must have knowledge of standard management processes and applications including commercial experience
- Candidates must be fully mobile including overseas
ADIL, a Schlumberger company, provides market leading consultancy support to the oil and gas industry across all lifecycle stages—from exploration, through developments and production operations to decommissioning.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
This posting provides an opportunity for those with significant relevant experience in a specialist area to submit their profile for consideration and does not correlate with a specific vacancy. Submitting your details will enable us to match you to future career opportunities. We hire only the best talent, so please read the qualifications section carefully before applying—we only consider candidates who meet these minimum criteria.