Customer On-boarding (Pre-Sales)
- Responsible for on-boarding of all new enterprise clients as per the agreed on-boarding process
- Execute on all aspects of customer deployment and remain the main point of contact between the customer and sales during the on-boarding and implementation process.
- Be closesly involved in the sale to identify the proper product to be used by the client
- Ensure that there is a clear understanding of the csutomer’s requirements. Document these requirements and manage the customer’s expectations in terms of execution.
- Ensure that the workflow and information is at all times updated and visible on Trello
- Identify and manage risk accosiated with the on-boarding
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration between internal departments to ensure successful on-boarding
Customer Success & Technical Account Management
- Partner with clients by developing a working knowledge of their goals, technical challenges and infrastructure configuration to deliver outstanding customer service
- Monitor and drive service level agreement performance
- Provide post sales support to customers on a daily basis
- Stay up to date on new development and products as a content matter expert
- Training resource together with the service centre to ensure consistency and up to date product knowledge for all in the customer success and sales departments
- Feedback of customer requirements into key departments
- Technical troubleshooting liason between enterprise sales, support ,CSM, products and technology
- Participate in development of technical account strategy with customer success organisation and identify oppertunies for cross – and upselling
- Regional Value Added Reseller account technical management alongside New Business Development representative
- Maintain knowledge of Network connections for USA and Canada
Short Code Administration
- You will work behind the scenes with telecom carriers to process short code applications, ensuring that every customer’s application is processed quickly and approved by carriers as soon as possible.
- You will advise customers about how to make their short code applications compliant with carrier requirements, and ensure a steady stream communication to update customers regularly on their short code’s approval status. You will also inform customers of carrier requests for changes or additional information.
- You will work with the Sales team to quickly and accurately answer customers’ questions about the short code process. If customers require in-depth technical support, you will work with the rest of our Support staff to satisfy the customer.
- You will help us understand customer trends, documenting and reporting what you observe to the management team to continuously improve our short code process.
- You will become an expert in the short code approval process as well as carrier compliance guidelines, troubleshooting rejections or delays with other telecom carriers and building up good working relationships even while disputing specific cases.
- You will manage the short code lease process including procurement, processing, tracking and code leasing and coordinate those activities between sales and finance.
- You will maintain the existing mobile messaging programs, including responding to connectivity supplier audits and managing customers
Experience and Education:
- At least 3 years experience as a technical account manager or technical support specialist
- Experience in the Mobile and/or Messaging industry.
- Experience in managing clients and partner relationships
- Experience in interpreting regulations in a logical manner.
- Experience in SaaS and PaaS preferred.
- Bachelor’s or relevant experience in related or relevant field.
- Competitive salary paid monthly
- 401 K benefit
- Health Care benefit
- Quarterly performance incentives
- Communication allowances
- Half day off on your birthday