You will play a key role in improving collaboration and knowledge sharing across the People Team community globally. You will work with different parts of the People Team to design and continuously improve People Team initiatives within recruitment, reward, talent management or training. You will also support the International People Team with support in setting up meetings, managing the budget and organising travel.
As a maternity cover the opportunity will be on a fixed contract estimated to last 12 months. A 28 hours part time contract can be accomodated.
To be successful, you’ll need to be:
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written)
- Able to work autonomously and remotely with teams based in Asia, Africa and Europe.
- A strong team player with experience of working across different cultures
- Very organised and good attention to detail
See job description linked below for full details of the role.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Availability for interview is required week commencing 20th August.
Applications will close one minute before midnight on 12th August.
Salary: £27,500 – £29,000 annual salary with excellent benefits
Department: People & OD – International People Management
Contract Type: Maternity Cover
Closing Date: 12 August 2018
Planned Interview Date (week commencing):20 August 2018