RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Europe from its main base at Kigali International Airport. RwandAir has a second hub in Cotonou, Benin that serves the Central and West African markets. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
1. Job Title: Flight Attendant (Cabin Crew)
2. Reports to: Chief Flight Attendant
3. General Description
RwandAir Flight Attendants are responsible for providing a highly polished and professional service to ensure the highest levels of on board safety and care for our passengers.
4. Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct safety briefings on board
- Assisting all passengers including those with special needs
- Administering first aid when necessary
- Report any safety concerns that occur during operations
- Preparing and delivering food and beverage services
- Providing exceptional customer service to ensure we exceed our passengers’ expectations on board our aircraft.
5. Desired Profile: Required Education,
To be successful in your application, you must be able to demonstrate a genuine passion and enthusiasm for creating a memorable and quality experience for our passengers and meet the minimum requirements, listed below.
- A Level Certificate (Age:18-20 years)
- Bachelor Degree in Mass communication, International Relations, Business Administration and Degree or Diploma in Tourism or Hospitality Management is preferred (Age: 20-24years)
6. Experience and Abilities
- Fluent in English/French and Kinyarwanda. Fluency in other languages is an added advantage
- Experience in customer service environment is preferred.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Physically fit
- Male Height – minimum 175cm maximum-185cm with the required Weight
- Female Height -minimum 168cm maximum- 180cm with the required Weight
5. How to apply:
An application letter addressed to Ag. General Manager -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- All Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates MUST be Notified ;
- A photocopy of National identity card;
- Full size photo,
- One passport photo;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is August 24,2018 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.