- Maintains and updates the database and prepares tables and graphs.
- Coordinates and prepares data for OPEC publications such as ASB, Facts & Figures, the OPEC Annual Report, and the Monthly OPEC Bulletin.
- Provides data to internal users and for the upkeep of statistical modelling in the Secretariat and provides data and information to Member Countries and OPEC internet users.
- Carries out any other tasks assigned by the relevant superiors as pertain to his/her background, qualifications and position.
- University degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Economics.
- 4 years of work experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Statistical methods and analysis
- Database queries and data mining
- Relational Databases, Design Principles (ER-Modeling, Data Flow Diagram)
- Extraction and transformation tools
- Application Software: Excel, Access, Oracle, B20/20, PL/SQL
- IT Skills (Internet, Networking, FTP, TCP/IP)
- Oil industry operation
- Firm knowledge in the area of energy with specific expertise in the oil sector
- Communication, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Initiative and integrity
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Commensurate remuneration package i.e. monthly basic salary of €4,061 x 12 per year with tax-free benefits and six-week annual leave.
Finance & Human Resources Department
A-1010 Vienna – AUSTRIA
Or Email: email@example.com
Online applicants should quote “Job Code 3.2.07” in the “Subject” field. An automatic reply will be sent to confirm the successful submission of the documents.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 2 September 2018. Acknowledgements will be sent to short-listed candidates only.