Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September, 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November, 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
DESKTOP SUPPORT SUPERVISOR– ABTL, APAPA
- Ensure timely resolution of IT related breakdown and minimize downtime.
- Provide support of user application for ABTL and GSCL.
- Manage software assets and ensure customization of all laptops and desktops of staff are up to date.
- Identify application issues, solve network and security problems and identify common PC software and hardware problems.
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have good communication skills with a focus on following up with the end users.
- Have good customer service skills.
- Be courteous with high level of emotional intelligence.
- OND in Computer Science.
- Five (5) O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of two (2) years cognate experience.