- The application process requires you to register and obtain your login details (ID and password).
- Please remember your login details, it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy.
- If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your e mail address.
- You must update the following parts of your CV before you apply for any of the jobs.
- Personal Details
- Computer Exposure
- Tertiary Education
- To apply for any of the vacancies, follow the link provided. You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply for your chosen vacancy.
- Application process also allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time.
- To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password.
Interested candidates must:
- Be highly focused and success driven.
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills.
- Be highly personable
- Possess high level of integrity and self regulation
- Possess excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
- Responsible for producing, analyzing and editing spreadsheet reports for the Head of Sales (HoS).
- Analyze sales figures and prepare reports based on specific parameters.
- Liaise with the Field Sales Managers to procure information/feedback and prepare summary for the HOS.
- Coordinate schedules, manage correspondence for the HOS.
- Prepare presentations, letters, memos, reports and dispatch as appropriate.
- Manage flight bookings for the Sales team
The person must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have good organization and project management skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.Good analytical and numeric skills
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Ordinary National Diploma (minimum Lower Credit) in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- 1-2 years experience in similar capacity.